The same everyday steps recommended by public health officials to stop the spread of COVID-19 are important in the workplace too. One of the most important things we can all do is to wash our hands often with soap and water.
Think about what you can do to make it easier for your workers to take these steps regularly at work. You can:
- post reminders to wash hands.
- provide ways to properly clean hands by providing access to soap and water and, if that is not possible, alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- ensure that workers can clean their hands frequently and whenever needed.
- consider how they are drying their hands after washing. Disposable, recyclable paper towels are best with frequent sanitisation of hand towel and soap dispensers.
- Recommended to use electronic soap dispensers.
- have all workers and visitors properly clean their hands before entering the workplace and after contact with objects and surfaces others may have touched.
Should your workplace require professional sanitisation and disinfecting services, please contact us at GroupL Services.
Mobile: +917506644528 / +919820834377