Sanitization & Disinfection For Corporate's & Commercial establishments
Our Services include
High Touch Point Cleaning
-Door handles, stair railings, light switches, among others.
Trained masked and glovedcleaners disinfect high touch point zones.
-Tangible surfaces in treatment area
Conducted by our extensively trained sanitising professionals, to disinfect the treatment area completely.
Disinfection with fogging
–High-traffic places and surfaces
GroupL’s trained and fully geared cleaning team will ensure all surfaces are entirely disinfected.
Sanitisation and Fogging Process
Cleaning of all hard surfaces that can come in direct contact with hands, with the help of a micro fiber cloth laced with chemicals.
Chemicals are used in the form of spray on all the hard surfaces.
Resulting in elimination of 99% bacteria and viruses.
Lastly, for neutralizing the air borne particulate matter suspended in the air, certain chemicals are spread with the help of fumigation machine to complete the sanitisation process.
Maintenance of all need.
Leave all your worries on us.
Treatment, Chemicals and Equipments
Chemicals used– Sanitisation
- Diversey Crew or equivalent
Chemicals used– fogging
- Viroff 753 – RTU
- Virox II 256 Diluted
- ULV Machine
- Spray Bottles
- Micro Fiber Duster
Do's and Dont's
- Do clean the area before treatment.
- Do conceal the door gaps of AHU’s, Electrical rooms, all sensitive areas before.
- Do conceal the electronic devices, monitors with covers.
- Do turn off the A/C’s during the treatment.
- Do not enter the premise during the treatment.
- Do not open the windows, doors during the treatment. Do not switch on the A/C during the treatment.
- Do not open doors for 4 hrsafter the treatment